Poker is quite popular, and has been that way since forever and still remains popular. Bear in mind that it’s a scam, and involves plenty of deceptiveness. According to statistics, almost 55 % of men and women, mostly adults who are involved in poker are very much enslaved by what they refer to as a past time PGSOFT. The people who are deeply enslaved by poker develop an urge of bet on literary anything. Be it cards, casinos or horses. This is just a small component of the unlimited number of things they can bet on.
Casino related scams are prevalent. Massive winnings and the promises of huge wins are largely advertised in bold and this attracts the people who dream about getting rich quickly and fast. Without question that bettors are very resilient hence don’t easily get disheartened.
Surveys show that majority of those with little self-control and discipline are very susceptible to poker problems, that means it can be easily identified and rectified.
Below are a number of questions you can use to probe and identify if a problem exists.
- How do you feel after losing money in a game of poker, irrespective of the amount, regret or resentment?
- After you strike a win, do you feel a strong urge to win more and want to go back?
- If you lose cash, do you feel an emergency to go back and recover your money?
- is much of your energy spend poker, mostly more than you initially planned?
- Do you find comfort and ease to your problems from poker?
- is much of your energy spend poker than doing productive work?
- Do you gamble until your last anything sets the empty?
- Is your relationship with your family strained as a result of poker?
- Do you borrow money from friends and associates to finance your poker?
The type of gambler that is much more difficult to deal with is the action gambler. Majority of this type of bettors are male, the in working with them comes from the fact that to these people poker gives them some kind of enjoyment similar to that created by drug fixation. Such individuals can never admit about their addiction when experienced. They normally gamble themselves to lower income.
Poker being a big scam, attracts countless with it. The principle motivating factors for these people is the requirement and anticipate to make huge takings that could transform them into millionaires instantly. But then comes another perilous reason — the of some euphoria. Be it a scam or not, people still gamble and that makes off-line poker exist to date.