Compulsive bettors search for a solution to their playing addiction though new innovative websites and local community resources, As they begin their search they have more and login pos4d more questions and less and less hope that they’re going to succeed.
The following is the process some compulsive bettors have used as they attempt to stop their playing addiction:
1) Compulsive gambler tells either one family member or friend they have a problem
2) Compulsive bettors ask either their family member or friend to tell no one.
3) Compulsive gambler no longer has the capacity to focus or see reality for what it is.
4) Compulsive gambler knows they have a playing addiction and search the web for a solution.
5) Compulsive gambler really does not need to stop playing but believes they have no choice.
6) Compulsive gambler misunderstands what folks want to tall them.
7) Compulsive gambler continues their search as their belligerent behavior escalates.
8) Compulsive gambler attacks stop playing websites because they charge $19. 97 a year even though they use to lose over one hundred dollars and hour playing.
9) Compulsive bettors by now have lost all realistic thought.
10) Compulsive gambler isolates themselves from loved ones as they search for a solution.
11) Compulsive gambler finds a stop playing addiction website/
12) Compulsive gambler tries to regulate their recovery with negative results.
13) Compulsive gambler makes excuses not to continue with the stop playing addiction website.
14) Compulsive gambler still believes there is no way to avoid and extends back to playing.
15) Compulsive gambler runs out of resources to gamble again
16) Compulsive gambler has no choice but to stop their playing addiction
17) Compulsive gambler admits there is a problem playing and is just about to try any situation that is useful for them.
18) Compulsive gambler’s stress increases as this process continues.
19) Compulsive gambler rationalizes that playing reduces their stress.
The compulsive gambler repeats the above over and over until they find a recovery program that is really able to stop their playing addition.
There are wonderful stop playing programs available to fulfill the needs of the compulsive gambler. The compulsive gambler will get rid of playing when they are ready to stop. Once they are positioned their self dangerous lives will vary and through time their debt will be paid back.
Mr. Howard Keith has an extensive background in working with compulsive bettors, family members and friends of bettors and teenage bettors. Mr. Keith believes there are many alternatives to help in the recovery of a playing addiction compared to a twelve step program.